Latest Books For Parents & Teachers
- Join us on our Mission to Fight For Your Write This Holiday Season
- International Day Of The Girl: Nonprofit Aims To Educate 10,000 Girls Across The Globe
- BIC Encourages Parents of Students to “Fight For Your Write”; Launches Initiative to Highlight Benefits of Writing
- Detroit Public Schools, LitWorld and Detroit Public Library launch new DPS summer reading initiative: Everything Literacy!
- The Write Way to Spend the Summer
What People Are Saying
"Pam Allyn's talk was truly one of the best parent education nights that we have sponsored at our school. Pam's talk provided practical tips that were embedded in entertaining stories. She is clearly an expert in literacy..She is also an engaging and dynamic speaker with a great sense of humor. At the end of the evening, I had droves of parents tell me how much they gained from Ms. Allyn's talk."
Ilene Schaffer, Parent Ed Director, Central School,